Thursday, April 4, 2013

What's been going on.

Well, I guess I've been lacking quite a bit on updating, haven't I? 
Well, I was checking out the post's of a very close family friend, and was reminded to come back to mine.
 (Blog here:
Anywho,  I guess quite a bit's been going on. The, previously mentioned, friend's dog passed and I have grown up with this dog so it was very tragic. -Not just for me-
He died 13 days before his 11th birthday.
Maybe it just makes it seem like it's been a lot, but that's the thing with tragedies. They turn into all you think about. Perhaps it's just me, but I'm almost entirely sure it isn't. Anyway, I suppose not much has really happened lately. I'm on spring break but only for four more days. I've spent it in my preferred style; Lazily.
I've really no more to say on the matter. 





                                                                                                             P.s R.I.P Junah, I love you (little?) buddy c:

3 comments: