Sunday, November 25, 2012

Post One.

Well, I'm back. I'm so sorry, I was caught in a terrible situation, and I have a feeling that it will get worse. I'm here at my grandma's. I am going home today. My mom is getting me a counsler, but I don't want one...
She thinks i need to talk to someone because of my counsler at school whom insisted on getting her for me. Maybe it'll be good. Better than the stupid school one. He said everything was confidential! Then he told my mom! What the heck. I'm so mad, even though this was a while ago.
I saw my mom yesterday. My real one, that is.
We went out to eat, my sister, and two brothers where there.
This has been a short post, but i'll be back.

                                                                                                              Always,
                                                                                                                      Jessica
                                                                                                              Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment