Tuesday, November 13, 2012

This is me.

This is me, I guess I'll tell you some things about how I've gotten to who I am right now.
 I was taken from my mother when I was about eight months, and lived with my grandmother in peace until I was eight years old. She had, then, told me what had happened to me. I was totally devastated, and I started crying. for those years it never got to me because I had met my real mother about a year later. She visited on my birthday and Christmas. But since summer I have wanted to move in with her, but my grandmother wants me to stay here. I was sneaking around with my mother planning my return home and court dates when my grandmother found out she was very mad. She told me I had to stay here, it was for my own good. I didn't believe her, I still don't. I wish she'd let me go. We recently got into a fight and she said "I SHOULD PACK ALL OF YOUR THINGS AND MAKE YOU GO!" and I wouldn't have minded that. I guess she won't ever accept that I don't want to stay, but she'll see one day that I'm meant to go home. 


                                                                                              Always, 
                                                                                               Jess xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment